Hoonigan’s Polaris RZR Pro R side-by-side has been heavily modified, and in addition to being a drifting machine, it’s now fully capable of jumping highways, or at least this one in Long Beach. This UTV (Utility Terrain Vehicle) is set to go on sale in 2022 and will officially be unveiled on November 9th, so very little details have been released, although it does look like it will be an off-road machine straight from the factory. Read more for the video and additional information.
The exhibition begins with the Pro R floors it through the fountain in front of the Long Beach Terrace Theater before racing up stairs and driving on two wheels through a parking garage. It them successfully jumps over a highway ramp, thanks in part to a long-travel suspension system, while Sparco racing seats and full roll cage keep the stunt driver safe. For those wondering, everything was shot on a closed course so nobody was put in harm’s way.
- Unleash hours of fun with the LEGO Off-Road Buggy (42124) building kit. This RC Off-Road Buggy car is packed with features inspired by the original 1980s RC toy cars
- Amazing tricks are easy to perform thanks to the car’s front and rear suspension, massive tires and angled front
- Download the free CONTROL+ app to add a new dimension to this remote-control buggy. Use the app to control the car, perform stunts and unlock challenges, sound effects and more
- This Off-Road Buggy is an awesome gift for kids aged 10 and up. Adults who remember the classic 1980s RC toy cars will love it too, making it a fun experience for all generations to enjoy together
- Check out the retro color scheme, complete with 1980s-inspired sticker details